There seems to be no stopping this fabulous Lithuanian couple, Evaldas Sodeika - Ieva Zukauskaite, who have been running from victory to another this year. Tonight they won their third GrandSlam title in a row, in front of an enthusiastic Italian crowd, who gave a huge applause to the couple when the entered the dance floor for their first solo Waltz. Evaldas and Ieva scored over the magical 39-point line in every dance.
The runners-up, Francesco Galuppo - Debora Pacini (ITA) were the favourites on their home ground. They too had a really good day including the final. The couple was seemingly enjoying the atmosphere, and in results they scored over 38.6 throughout the final.
The final result:
1. Evaldas Sodeika - Ieva Zukauskaite, LTU
2. Francesco Galuppo - Debora Pacini, ITA
3. Evgeny Moshenin - Dana Spitsyna, RUS
4. Alexey Glukhov - Anastasia Glazunova, RUS
5. Vaidotas Lacitis - Veronika Golodneva, LTU
6. Evgeny Nikitin - Anastasia Miliutina, RUS
Congratulations to all couples! It was truly a fantastic evening in Rimini tonight!