The best couples of WDSF Professional Division in Standard and Latin are expected to compete in Leipzig on Saturday, October 27th.23/10/2018 read more ...
Today, Master Class I STD and Master Class II LAT were on stage. Winners of MC I STD are Giuliano Serafini - Emanuela Chittaro / ITA. And the 2018 World Champions of MC II LAT are Andrea Leandri - Maria Cristina Trevisiol / ITA.23/09/2018 read more ...
Wilmer Righero - Manuela Traversi from Italy win the title in Master Class II Standard. Antony Boris Coppola - Maria Grazia Patti from Italy achieve the title in Master Class I Latin.22/09/2018 read more ...
Benedetto Ferruggia and Claudia Koehler as well as Michael and Beate Lindner, both couples representing Germany, received the WDSF Outstanding Athletes Award from the hands of First Vice-President for Sports Shawn Tay.20/08/2018 read more ...
The WDSF PD Super GrandPrix Stuttgart will be covered with a multi-camera production for the first time since 2014. And this time the decisive rounds will be LIVE! A new generation of pros will burn the floor of the Beethoven Hall04/08/2018 read more ...
Benedetto Ferruggia and Claudia Koehler, the reigning World Champions in the PD Standard, announce their retirement from competition after a show on 25 July in Caorle. We hope to meet them at the GOC to talk more!29/07/2018 read more ...
Crowne Plaza Hotel in Moscow sets the stage for 2017 Professional Division Super Grand Prix Final Latin and Standard competitions on December 2nd and 3rd.
Gala Dance & Russian DanceSport Federation "Professional" have invited the 7 top couples of the 2017 ranking lists in latin and standard sections.
For the PD Super Grand Prix Final Latin competition on Saturday the following couples were invited and we are looking forward to welcome ...
- Marts Smolko - Tina Bazykina / Latvia
- Jun Wang - Yiwen Jia / People`s Republic of China
- Pavel Pasechnik - Marta Arndt / Germany
- Juan Manuel Gomez - Marina Mangione / Spain
- Javier R. Manzaneque - Cristina M. Jimenez / Spain
- Hou Yao - Zhuang Ting / People`s Republic of China
- Dmitry Pugachev - Anastasia Selivanova / Russian Federation
For the PD Super Grand Prix Final Standard competition on Sunday the following couples have been qualified and invited. We are looking forward to welcome ...
- Benedetto Ferruggia - Claudia Koehler / Germany
- Donatas Vezelis - Lina Chatkeviciute / Lithuania
- Marco Camarlinghi - Martina Minasi / Italy
- Andrzej Sadecki - Karina Nawrot / Poland
- Artem Bronnikov - Daria Bronnikova / Russian Federation
- Andrey Motyl - Ekaterina Kim / Russian Federation
- Martin Dvorak - Zuzana Silhanova / Czech Repubic
We are excited to see all these qualified couples on the floor competing in the PD Super Grand Prix Finals in Moscow.