A/B License requirements
Conditions for the application of a WDSF Adjudicators class "B" license
- Over 21 years of age.
- Holder of a National Adjudicator License for a minimum of 2 years with experience judging minimum of 6 National Championships/competitions on different days under the supervision of the National Body.
- Must have passed an exam conducted by WDSF Licensed Examiner in the Technique of Standard and Latin American dances (WDSF Syllabus) or passed WDSF Trainers Technical Conversion Course.
- Must be a former (retired) DanceSport competitor, competed in all 5 dances in Standard or Latin or both.
- Must have an active knowledge of the English Language.
- With the application form you have to send in your Curriculum Vitae (CV), that has to include:
- Formal education
- Dance experience as competitor, trainer, adjudicator, lecturer, etc.
- Education (academic, examinations, seminars, congresses)
- Technical Certification for Latin and Standard, where it is clearly visible who is the examining organization
- Must have successfully completed two Congresses (not more than 18 months apart) with a pass in the General Knowledge Test and the entrance English Comprehension test. The last congress attended must not be more than 12 months from the date of the application.
- Physically fit to perform the duties of WDSF Adjudicator.
- Application must be submitted by WDSF National Member Body.
Conditions for the application of a WDSF Adjudicators class "A" license
- Must be a holder of WDSF Adjudicator's Class "B" license for a minimum of 1 year excluding any period of suspension if any.
- Must have judged not fewer than 5 WDSF Open (World Ranking Tournament) competitions, with each minimum 2 weeks apart.
- Must have successfully attended the "WDSF AJS Methods of Judging and Assessment" and passed the course examinations.