How do i change country

The Rules

The change of country or "transfer" is regulated by the WDSF Competition Rules, specifically:

  • D-2.2.4 - General procedure and WDSF WorldRanking blocking
  • D-2.2.3 - WDSF Championship and Cup blocking

How do i make a transfer?

Contact your current and new WDSF member federtation and ask them to initate your transfer in the WDSF Registration and Licensing System (RLS).
Once both countries agree about your transfer you will be able to prepresent your new country immediatelly with the exception as mentioned above.

Do i need a new WDSF ID-Card?

Once your transfer was accepted by both countries we will send you an email containing a link to the prefilled WDSF ID-Card registration form. Following this link you can update your new postal address to which you want us to shipp your new WDSF ID-Card.

It is NOT neccesary that you print and sign the application form, send passport copies and passport pictures anymore.

ATTENTION! DO NOT apply for a new WDSF ID-Card before the transfer! Wait for the email to arrive giving you instructions about what to do.