Legal Opinions and Action
The WDSF Legal Commission
- Advises the WDSF Managing Committee, Presidium and Commissions on issues relating to the exercise of their respective competences.
- Provides leadership and opinions in legal matters.
- Deals with legal problems and legal questions that concern WDSF's relations with individuals and organisations, e.g. WDSF Member Federations, IOC, etc.
- Considers legal actions or defence concerning WDSF.
- Carries out periodic reviews of the WDSF Statutes.
Jim Fraser (CAN)
- Michel Daum, FRA
- Maris Vainovskis, LAT
- Nerijus Stukas, LTU
- Oleksii Vahin, UKR
Legal Commission's Reports to the General Meeting.